Hestra Charlene Glove FW18

Hestra

180994

Hestra women's warm glove entirely of natural materials with a zipper on the side. White tailed deer from North America gives a supple and isolating leather with a beautiful grain texture. Swisswool is made from 88% wool from Swiss wool. The other 12% is corn starch used to give the wool anti-felting properties.


Collections: Hestra

Category: Hestra

Type: Gloves


Related Items


Valbruna Spring Progressive Sale!

Buy 1 item get 30% off!

Buy 2 items get 40% off!

Buy 3 or more items get 50% off!

This Sale applies only to Winter clothing only, shoes, socks, bags, hats, gloves, scarves, books, etc. are not on Sale. Final Sale only.

And always free domestic shipping on orders over $100!